Tuesday 6 September 2016

Introduction to businessafrican

Hello Africans!!! My name is Abdulrazak Abdullahi, a Nigerian and a student of Business Administration, University of Ilorin, Kwara state, Nigeria. Without much ado I will love to introduce you to businessafrica.blogspot.com. As a businessman in making, we are all aware of the problems we face in our task to create a successful business. I'm not saying this is an automatic path to success but this will be the first guild for building a successful business. I'm still a student myself, so I don't have all the ideas, this is why I'm putting down my email (iamrazhi@yahoo.com) so that those experts, fellow students, professionals and others in different fields can also contribute to the success of all those out there who will love to start a successful business. This is a new blogspot and I pray and beg for your patience because with yours and mine we will do great things... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment